Leave a Legacy to the SVP
Making a Will is an important way of ensuring that your money is used in the way you would wish it to be when you are no longer here. A Will can help you:
- Provide for your loved ones
- Pay less inheritance tax
- Ensure organisations which you support in your lifetime continue to benefit in the future
Charities such as the SVP rely on legacies as a source of income and use them to support many of their core works. Youth SVP, which has helped over 4,000 young people develop spiritually and personally through volunteering, would not be possible without the legacies which are used to fund it. In your Will, you are able to specify how any legacy you wish to leave to the SVP should be spent.
For more information, download the LEGACY LEAFLET here.
To add a CODICIL to your Legacy, please use this form.
To discuss please call 020 7703 3030 or email email@example.com.
"The St Vincent de Paul Society gives powerful practical expression to Pope Francis' desire for the Church to be a Church for the poor. From parish food banks and visiting the elderly to professional support services, the work of the Society is often the only thing standing between families and loneliness and destitution. Without the tireless work fo the SVP, the poverty crisis would undoubtedly be far deeper and more widespread."
- Most Rev Vincent Nichols, Cardinal Archbishop of Westminster
SVP is a member of Your Catholic Legacy
Look out for CATHOLIC LEGACY WEEK 27th October - 2nd November
• Have been working with the SVP for the last 12 years
• Understand and support the work of the SVP
• Believe that a Will is a simple sensible means of financial planning
• Offer a FREE Will Writing Service to anyone leaving a legacy to the SVP (alternatively
you can make a donation to the SVP in lieu of our charges)
Call us on 01253 773377 and our dedicated staff will do the rest
– an initial call comes without obligation
Our services include Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) and a fixed fee Probate Service