- Be More Than Kind this Christmas
- About us
A Social Enterprise helping the people of Bradford.
St Vincent's Bradford is a Social Enterprise project of St Vincent de Paul Society (England & Wales).
We are a social enterprise hub based in the Barkerend area, providing practical support, training, and opportunities for people to learn skills, build confidence, and be part of a supportive, welcoming community.
We are launching enterprises which have a positive impact on the environment, with a focus on re-use and recycling. This includes sewing, upcycling, and gardening projects.
We also offer a range of other activities and support resources, including classes, migrant support, a superstore selling quality items at low cost, and we also deliver an outreach advice service in Bradford South.
All of our services are free and confidential.
A Furniture Re-Use scheme so people on a low budget can purchase good quality second hand furniture and household goods
- Free generalist level debt advice
- Free generalist level housing advice
- Free general level advice and assistance in Welfare Benefits and Immigration
- Free ESOL, IT and other classes
- Free Migrant Support Drop-In and work club