The St Vincent's Furniture Project offers a free collection service for residents in the Sheffield area. Our furniture donations are recycled and given free of charge back to the most vulnerable people and families.
To book your free collection, please contact us on 0114 270 3990, at email@example.com or submit an online collection enquiry below. For more information, please find out more about what donations we can't accept.
To be able to accept and pass on your items please ensure:
- Your items are in in good condition, complete and work correctly and each individual upholstered item has a fire label attached and complies with the 1988 fire regulations with a legible batch number
- All furniture items containing glass show the British safety glass kite mark
- Two seater sofas (must be clean with no marks or stains and have the 1988 fire regulation label attached)
- Single and double bed frames with mattresses (these must be clean with no marks or stains and have the 1988 fire regulation label attached)
- Single and double mattresses (these must be clean with no marks or stains and have the 1988 fire regulation label attached)
- High Backed Chairs (OT)
- 2 to 6 seater dining tables and chairs
- Chests of drawers
- Single assembled wardrobes
- Clothing rails
- Bunk beds
- Small electricals (toasters, microwaves, kettles, irons, lamps, vacuum cleaners)
- Small bookcases and desks
- Rugs (all sizes)
- Clean towels
- Clean single and double bedding sets
- Single and double duvets (must be new or in pristine condition, no marks or stains)
- Pots, pans and kitchen utensils
If you are not based in Sheffield please check the locations of our other charity furniture donation or collection stores and depots or use our map below.
All of our centres are part of the registered charity of St Vincent de Paul Society, England and Wales.